Tuesday 19 February 2013

Soul touch


Don’t make me           
desire you too much!           
When all I want is the touch           
of your soul on mine           
to feel your Heart           
beating so close           
to my own it feels           
as if we are one           
and don’t make me
desire you too much
when all I need is the
touch of your body 
moving all day in mine.

Hope you guys are doing great. It’s been long time blogged here… I really want to be present here, but something keeps me away. New Job, New city but not a strange one! Looking forward to write more, hope u guys still support me.  Lots of hugs and kisses to you all :)

The gorgeous photo (above), I found on internet is an excellent art which inspires me write. Hope u enjoy the post :)

Shilpa

14 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back with your exotic post Shilpa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilpa welcome back congratulations on your beautiful poem
    good evening
    Tiziano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shilpa, como siempre tan sensual y seductora, eres una delicia de mujer, además de bella, gracias por tu visita...besos dulces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shilpa... new job and new city? All the best for you, sis!

    Your poem and the photo suit much. Super romantic :)

    www.1sthappyfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi shilpa...not seen u active for quite sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo and poem. Thanks!!!! Good Luck with your new job in a new city.. It's no wonder you haven't been blogging much.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope the new job and atmosphere will inspire you to write more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice words and great photo!

    Hope you are good!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes.... and long time no posts ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lindas fotos...
    http://intimidadeentrecasais.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete