Monday 18 June 2012

Father’s Day

Fathers are greatest gift in our lives and they teach us everything holding our hands and they give us sufficient wealth to support our health and knowledge and courage to look ahead any stamina and teach us moral values that inbuilt good and healthy attitudes.

Father’s Day is only once a year, but for me he’s someone who is always there in my heart and blend in mind… so far and forever.  I miss my dad so much and this world seemed terrible during the time he passed and  even I am slowly backed to normal, lost him 8 year back to severe heart stoke, is pain whenever thinking about him and it’s a disaster that stroke our happiness and peace.

But reading about Father’s day in blogs and face book and seeing many wishing their fathers, I feel very sad that I couldn’t able to greet my dad on this day, saying I love you’ and kissing his cheek like how I used to be until his last breath and even If I want to say sorry for anything done wrong then, he’s not there anymore seeing me regretting and I know no more feeling can bring back my father, but I wish and for pray for him.

Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there esp. those in my father’s age.


Hugs and Kiss
Shilpa

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your dad - and all dads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post makes me cry...

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not to forget easily him! I can understand u well as i came across your situation and pain.

      Hugsss

      Delete
  3. This is a very moving Father's Day tribute. It sounds as if you had a wonderful Dad, and I know he is still with you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is so wonderful George and always think about our happiness and play like a friend. He's so fun which I am! Thanks for your visits and comment.

      Hugs
      Shilpa

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful Father's Day blog post... I had a hard time yesterday thinking about my sweet father --who died in 1969.... I STILL miss him --even after all of these years.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u still think of your dad, and all dads are so sweet towards their children esp. daughter, in my life.

      Thanks for your comments Betsy!
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. you have a very lively blog!cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ashok, for your visit and comment!

      Cheers :)

      Delete
  6. i lost my dad many years ago (26 already) but i remember that feeling of almost being 'jealous' of others who still had their father. my mother's gone too, now, 8 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sorry for missing both your parents Tex! I am same as u on jealous.
      Thanks so much for comments and visit.

      Delete
  7. Well written.
    Lucky are those who still have their father with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Haddock! Fathers are our gift and we are luck to receive them. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  8. Happy fathers day. He will be always there with you in whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe he’s there watching and wishing me. Thanks for your visit and comment Rajesh. Pls be visited.

      Delete